Harder, Stronger, Better, Faster

 

Well... Why don't i do this? Contact Info
AIM: Ch0wdergirl8
E-mail: Spoon8@gmail.com
Photobucket: Thereisnospoon
MySpace
My Deviant Art

*sigh* That's right. I'm the sensible one who occasionally makes an appearance and writes in blue. Go me.

Jensen Brings Sexy Back
Forget Justin Timberlake. Sexy never left in MY world... it was always embodied by Jensen. It is UNFAIR to the ovaries for a man to look THAT HOT from behind.

"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to dispose of as we see fit." -Elizabeth Stanton Cady

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 30, 2004

 
Wow. I got my res hall assignments today from UCSD. I get to have a roommate! Her name is Ami Thakor, and suddenly i'm quite scared as i have a crapload of posters that are dear to me and that i want to bring with me but i'm not sure how another person would handle so many people staring down at them while they sleep. Hm. And what if she doesn't like Michael Phelps?! I WOULD JUST DIE! *begins hyperventilating* It's not as if i weren't ALREADY dying because of the whole Olympics withdrawal. I turned on the TV today and realized there was NOTHING ON! NO OLYMPICS! *tears well up* As if going through swimming withdrawal weren't bad enough... now i have to deal with THIS! :( So anyway. Breathe deep... seek peace. *Sigh* Photo dump will come later today in the evening as is customary. I think on the menu today we have Markus Rogan and Klete Keller as well as cameo appearances by Beauty and the Beast aka Pieter van den Hoogenband and Ian Thorpe respectively. Also included are some leftover Olympics stuff i have yet to hash out. :) If anyone knows where i can find screencaps from the Closing Ceremonies, i would greatly appreciate it. And, just to amuse yourselves, and because someone asked... here you go! Shaving with Michael Phelps :D Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment