Harder, Stronger, Better, Faster

 

Well... Why don't i do this? Contact Info
AIM: Ch0wdergirl8
E-mail: Spoon8@gmail.com
Photobucket: Thereisnospoon
MySpace
My Deviant Art

*sigh* That's right. I'm the sensible one who occasionally makes an appearance and writes in blue. Go me.

Jensen Brings Sexy Back
Forget Justin Timberlake. Sexy never left in MY world... it was always embodied by Jensen. It is UNFAIR to the ovaries for a man to look THAT HOT from behind.

"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to dispose of as we see fit." -Elizabeth Stanton Cady

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

 
Today... was... well, I think it was a really hard day for me to live out my current vocation to the single life. :| I should really learn not to let my curiosity get the better of me... because then I spiral into this crazy vortex of... mostly guilt and regret and a LOT of "what if...?"s and it's a terrible, crippling thing.



Actually sums it up pretty well... awkwardly enough. Damn you, Chris Carabba.

Yes, I do want a boyfriend, Facebook ads... but not through you... I still have my dignity. Sort of.

Comments: Post a Comment